Your Valentine’s Gift Guide
If you’re on the hunt for Valentine’s Day presents for the special people in your life, you’ve come to the right place: The Shops at Columbus Circle, where you’ll find a lot to love. Here, we’ve got some amazing gift ideas for everyone on your list, from your significant other to your bestie to your kids (or someone who’s just a kid at heart).
For the Woman You Love
- Michael Kors: Give her the gift of time—the Liliane Pavé Rose Gold Watch with a coordinating bracelet ($325).
- Monica Rich Kosann: Using The Locket Bar, you can add your story to the Heart of Gold locket, which comes in two-tone ($1,945) or sterling silver ($325).
- Jo Malone London: This season, you can personalize a gift with flowers (February 3-14), engraving (February 10-14), or hand-painted illustrations (February 11-12).
- Stuart Weitzman: The Loveletter Clutch ($495) in glittering gunmetal is the ultimate love letter.
- Per Se: Spoil her with a special Valentine’s Day dinner ($950 per person), featuring Peekytoe Crab “Pierogi” with Regiis Ova Caviar “Beurre Blanc” and more. Availability is limited.
- Swarovski: With its double swan design, the Una pendant ($225) symbolizes the power of eternal love.
- Venus et Fleur: Wow her with this grandiose arrangement: the Heart of Venus ($2,400), featuring more than 18 dozen luxurious eternity roses.
- UNOde50: You’ll steal her heart with this handmade bracelet ($125), part of the Loved collection.
- Wolford: She’ll be bringing sexy back in this Sheer Logo Bodysuit ($240) crafted from stretch mesh and tulle.
For Your Bestie
- Coach: In a romantic heart print, the Small Wristlet ($125) is the perfect size for cards, cash, and a phone.
- M.A.C Cosmetics: What woman wouldn’t love Chili’s Crew? It’s the perfect shade of matte red lipstick.
- Sunglass Hut: The world will look better when viewed through these retro Gucci frames ($505).
- Paper Source: “The Gift of Self Love Workbook” ($19.95) will help her love the most important person—herself.
- Vineyard Vines: This Reversible Quilted Puffer Tote ($148) is practical and fun for Valentine’s Day—and beyond.
- Ted Baker London: She’ll be walking on air with these pretty Satin Bow Court Shoes ($225).
- Tartinery: Spoil your bestie with the ultimate Valentine’s treat: a decadent raspberry tartlet.
- Masa: Chef Masa has created this handsome Sake Drink Set for sale just in time for Valentine’s Day. Pair it with a romantic Omakase dinner ($1,000 per person) or a prix-fixe dinner ($350) at Bar Masa.
- Boss: Show everyone who’s boss with this recycled nylon Belt Bag ($99).
- Diptyque: He’ll love this Do Son Collection Tubereuse candle ($105) in a hand-blown glass container.
- Moleskine: Here’s a fun way to say “I Love You”—with a personalized notebook ($5 a line).
- H&M: Keith Haring’s iconic heart design adds a splash of love to this Relaxed Fit Sweatshirt ($34.99).
- La Maison du Chocolat: The way to a man’s heart: a Sunset in Paris Chocolate Gift Box ($16-$60).
- Tumi: Give your favorite jetsetter the ultimate travel treat: an International Expandable 4 Wheeled Carry-On ($695).
For The Kids (or the Kid at Heart)
- Camp: What glam girl wouldn’t adore a custom nail polish kit ($49)?
- J. Crew: Kids will love this tie-dye Graphic Crewneck Sweatshirt ($59.50) made from responsible cotton.
- H&M: Their hearts will skip a beat for this heartwarming Puffer Vest ($29.99).
- Paper Source: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these zany metallic XOXO Sunglasses ($9.95).
- Venus et Fleur: They’ll treasure this Tic-Tac-Toe Eternity Set ($449) for eternity.
- Vineyard Vines: Show him how you feel with this Chocolate Whale Box Long-Sleeve Pocket Tee ($32.50).
- Williams-Sonoma: You and your little sous chef will look awesome in matching adult and kid aprons ($19.95-$39.95).