Your Beauty Glow Up
It's time for a glow up, courtesy of The Shops at Columbus Circle. From makeup to haircare, here’s how you can get yourself looking and feeling your best right now.
Invest in Clean Beauty
Protect the planet and your body. These shops are making it easy to be green — and clean
- Aveda: When it comes to clean beauty, Aveda has always been a leader. The new Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Water Gel Creme will recharge your skin, naturally.
- Whole Foods Market: Stock up on organic beauty supplies, from soaps to lotions, at Whole Foods, which believes that what goes on your body is as important as what goes in it.
- Paper Source: Pamper yourself with the eco-friendly line of Kitsch spa products, from a Mini Spa Roller to a Body Dry Brush.
Glam Up Your Makeup
It’s time to take your makeup routine to new heights, effortlessly.
- MAC Cosmetics: With two brushes, the new MAC Stack Mascara pumps up the volume and lengthens your lashes, too.
- Aveda: The Mineral Tinted Moisture has a cult following for a reason: This lightweight SPF-infused foundation covers up any imperfections.
- H&M: Check out the new Let’s Glow Crazy, a shimmery highlighter with a beachy coconut fragrance.
Upgrade Your Fragrance
Now that summer is here, there’s no better excuse to adopt a fresh scent.
- Jo Malone London: You’ll be transported to the shores of Sardinia with Sea Daffodil, a limited-edition floral fragrance inspired by European summers.
- Diptyque: Diptyque has a new look for the top-selling Do Son. It’s as beguiling and exotic as the scent itself.
- MAC Cosmetics: The sexy Shadescents fragrance collection is inspired by two of MAC’s most iconic lipstick shades.
Take Care of Your Hair
Thanks to The Shops at Columbus Circle, bad hair days are a thing of the past.
- Aveda: Repair your hair with new launches like the Smooth Infusion Anti Frizz Collection and the Botanical Repair Strengthening Overnight Serum, which cures split ends overnight.
- J.Crew: You’ll be looking good from head to toe, thanks to all the stylish headbands, clips, and hair pins at J.Crew.
- Long & Short Barber Co: This old-school barber shop sells a range of products that will help you get the best out of your grooming routine.