Your Memorial Day Shopping List
Summer is here, and there’s no better way to celebrate the season than with an outdoor barbecue. Whether you’re grilling on a rooftop, in a backyard, in a park, or by the beach, The Shops at Columbus Circle has all the effortless looks you need to kick off the season in style and keep you looking good right through Labor Day.
Hot BBQ Looks
She’ll be smoldering in this perfect-for-the-season outfit.
- J.Crew: Every girl needs a pair of cut-off Denim Shorts in her closet. Plus, these shorts have a feel-good factor, made from responsibly grown cotton.
- Eileen Fisher: Rock those Coastal Grandma vibes with this Box Top in an organic cotton gauze that’s woven with pockets of air.
- Coach: This textured straw Soft Tabby Shoulder Bag in bright orange is a new twist on an archival 1970s Coach design.
- Ted Baker London: In leather embossed with elegant magnolia flowers, the Taliy Trainer elevates a simple white sneaker.
- UNOde50: Handmade in Spain, these gold-plated Tide Earrings evoke the undulating waves of the sea.
- Morgenthal Frederics: This rimless aviator-inspired sunglass frame from Cartier is as glam as it gets.
- Jo Malone London: The new Aqua Lemon Cologne is inspired by citrus freshness in the air and city sounds in the distance.
- Montmartre: Rimmed with playful pom-poms, this breezy scarf will add a splash of color to any outfit.
He’ll be the coolest guy at the grill in this outfit.
- Ted Baker London: With its retro geometric print, the linen Brecon Shirt will become your new weekend staple.
- Ted Baker London: The Golan Linen Shorts are made from a lightweight linen that goes with everything.
- BOSS: These crystal silver acetate-and-metal sunglasses have a classic shape that conjures up old Hollywood.
- H&M: You can’t go wrong with a classic white sneaker — an iconic look that never goes out of style.
- J.Crew Mens Shop: The bucket hat is big this season and you’ll find it in countless shades and fabrics at J.Crew Mens Shop.