The Best Party Looks
Got some exciting parties on your calendar but not sure what to wear? Make memories by pulling together an equally memorable look at The Shops at Columbus Circle, where you’ll find plenty of outfit ideas that will have you RSVP-ready in seconds. These looks will take you from New Year’s Eve right through the new year in high style.
Back in Black
A little black dress is always a party favorite. Add glam touches for the ultimate night out.
- Ted Baker London: Get ready to shine with the slinky Tabytha knit dress.
- Coach: The baguette silhouette is back and better than ever with the crystal-riveted Studio bag.
- BOSS: Make a glittering statement with this Slim-Fit Sequin Dress.
- J. Crew: You’ll be the brightest star in the room with these silver mirror Beaded Tassel earrings.
- Monica Rich Kosann: Light up the night with the white sapphire Star necklace.
- UNOde50: The hypnotic handmade Asceplius ring is studded with three huge crystals.
- Diptyque: Perfect for the festive season—the limited-edition Eau Rose eau de parfum.
- Stuart Weitzman: The sky-high Gem Cut 100 Sandal features crystals applied by hand.
- Michael Kors: Party on: The black Mesh Tank Dress also comes in silver and gold.
Want to be the life of the party? With these statement-making pieces, you will truly stand out.
- Michael Kors: Kick start the party with the Rue Embellished Glitter Chain-Mesh Boot.
- H&M: You’ll be pretty in pink in a Sequined Dress trimmed with fringe.
- J. Crew: This pleated fuchsia Midi skirt can get dressed up to the max.
- Jo Malone London: The Midnight Musk and Amber cologne will enhance any celebration.
- Swarovski: The Curiosa earrings dazzle with their star-shape and mixed cut crystals.
- M.A.C.: The Nippy’s Eye-Conic palette was inspired by Whitney Houston’s iconic style.
- Wolford: Make an entrance in a pair of sleek Edie Forming Leggings.
- Vineyard Vines: This Sparkle Top is a wardrobe must-have: Pair it with a pencil skirt or jeans.
Dressed to Impress
Sleek is the name of the game for party season. Add some smart accent pieces, and he’ll be turning heads.
- J. Crew Men’s Shop: This Ludlow Slim-fit velvet jacket in midnight blue will win the night.
- BOSS: Fashion meets comfort with this Extra-Slim-Fit jacket in stretch velvet.
- Robert Graham: The Marcella blazer is crafted from velvet to give your evening a festive upgrade.
- Michael Kors: This oversized pave Everest watch adds a dressy accent to any outfit.
- Ted Baker London: The Slim Fit Tuxedo Jacket in navy is a night out classic.
- Coach: Step it up with the Metropolitan Chelsea boot, a forever-cool style.
- H&M: This burgundy Regular Fit Velvet Shirt can be worn under a jacket or on its own.