Fall Fashion 2022: For Women
Fall: It’s our favorite time of the year in New York City. There’s a chill in the air that has us craving sweaters and a crunch of leaves underfoot that makes us want to rock a new pair of boots. Luckily, you can find all the best shopping for the season at The Shops at Columbus Circle. We’ve rounded up some of the trend-defining pieces you need to add to your wardrobe right now.
Step up your style with a pair of attention-grabbing boots.
- Stuart Weitzman: These purple suede thigh-high boots are designed to mold to the leg, creating the ultimate elongating effect.
- Eileen Fisher: Crafted from a sustainable stretch knit, the Innis boot has a flattering leg-hugging design.
- Coach: The pull-on Delaney Bootie has a retro flair and cushiony padding for all-day comfort.
- J. Crew: Made from environmentally sound practices, these zebra-print Stevie ankle boots will bring out your inner animal.
- Michael Kors: The Parker leather boot has signature-print canvas accents—a new twist on the classic combat silhouette.
- H&M: With lacing in the front and a zip on one side, these chunky boots are totally rock-and-roll.
Feel Good Faux Leather
These faux leather pieces are good looking–and good for the planet.
- Michael Kors: These sexy stretch faux-leather leggings look great paired with oversized tops and tunics.
- Wolford: The silhouette of this Street Style jacket may be 80s-inspired, but the vegan leather material is thoroughly modern.
- J. Crew: This sleek and easy slim-fit top comes in a faux leather that’s soft on the inside and smooth on the outside.
- H&M: The bag is fashioned from vegan leather and can be worn two ways: with the lady-like handles or a cross-body strap.
- Montmartre: This faux-leather button-down shirt dress has ruching that will help hug you in all the right places.
- Wolford: You’ll make quite the entrance in this sleek vegan leather Jenna pencil skirt.
- Boss: Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day? These cropped vegan leather trousers look just right in white.
A colorful sweater will brighten up the room and lift your mood.
- Lululemon: The Merino Wool-Blend Turtleneck is made from naturally thermoregulating fibers that will help you adjust to any temperature.
- Boss: This pink ribbed sweater has the ultimate form-fitting style, thanks to flattering side slits and a slim cut.
- Coach: Covered with signature Cs, this jacquard-knit wool-blend V Neck Sweater is a flashback to another era.
- Wilson: You don’t have to be a tennis player to love this retro-chic Westwood sweater with a colorful stripe.
- J. Crew: In a brilliant kelly green, this cable-knit stretch cardigan sports a heritage-inspired flair.
- Eileen Fisher: Woven from responsible wool, this orange Merino Jersey Turtleneck is the cozy yet chic staple you’ll love all winter.
- Wolford: This reversible textured tunic does double duty—one side is a deep blue and the other is cream.
- Vineyard Vines: The Seaspun Cashmere Waffle-Knit Mockneck Sweater is light, lofty, and pretty in pink.
The power blazer has been reinvented for the modern-day wardrobe.
- H&M: This Oversized Double-Breasted Jacket in houndstooth puts a feminine spin on traditional menswear details.
- H&M: Dress it up or dress it down, this gray Double-Breasted Blazer goes with just about everything.
- Eileen Fisher: Thanks to soft yarns and a classic silhouette, the cozy sweater Boiled Wool Jersey Blazer will be this season’s go-to piece.
- J. Crew: Made from a sophisticated Italian wool, the Willa Blazer has just the right mix of structure and drape.
- Eileen Fisher: An updated version of a classic design, this Boiled Wool Jersey Long Blazer is soft and structured for a comfy yet polished look.
- Boss: Elegant and classic, this stretch-twill jacket has a single-button closure and is lined in a silken material.
- Montmartre: Trimmed with showstopping fringe, this isn’t your average black blazer.