Fall Shopping for Men
Hey, guys—fall is here, which means it’s time to update your closet. Lucky for you, The Shops at Columbus Circle is the go-to spot for men’s fashion this season. From the color of the moment to the newest work looks, we’ve got all the pieces you need right now.
Shades of green
From military colors to bright mood boosting shades, we can’t get enough of green right now.
- Wilson: This Remastered Jacket will take you to work, weekends, and everywhere in between.
- J. Crew Mens Shop: This Ludlow Slim-fit blazer in English cotton corduroy comes in a dark olive shade that goes with just about everything.
- BOSS: All the other guys will be green with envy when they spot you in this Green-Dial Watch with a contrasting bezel and woven strap.
- H&M: This Relaxed Fit Appliquéd Sweatshirt is made from a cotton-blend fabric that is smooth on the outside and soft on the inside—just like you.
- Vineyard Vines: This Oysterman sweater is made from lightweight, soft Merino wool that’s naturally moisture-wicking and odor-resistant.
- Robert Graham: The Celestial Pant is styled like your favorite denim in a taupe fabric that’s both dressy and casual.
- Coach: Combining style and functionality, the Hitch backpack is crafted from refined green leather and features Coach’s iconic horse.
Who knew that comfy clothes could look so great at the office?
- J. Crew Mens Shop: This Slim pant in stretch cotton-Cordura nylon is a new take on the classic dock shorts, with a comfy elastic drawstring waistband and soft fabric.
- BOSS: Designed for men on the move, this sleek suit works whether you’re out on the town, on a plane, or at the office.
- Lululemon: With the ABC Slim-Fit Pant, Lululemon has reinvented the five-pocket jean in the form of a pant that’s engineered to give you freedom of movement and all-day comfort.
- Wilson: This all-purpose Millennium Crewneck sweatshirt is engineered for function and comfort and looks great under a blazer.
- Robert Graham: Ditch the blazer and rock this slick Atom Long Sleeve Knit Hoodie with an embroidered signature skull.
- H&M: Don’t worry—we won’t tell anyone that your Relaxed Fit Suit Pants have an elastic waistband for maximum comfort.
- BOSS: This ingenious jacket combines the functionality of a puffer vest with a sophisticated blazer.
White sneakers (with a twist)
Designers are putting a new spin on this classic wardrobe staple.
- Coach: The Lowline Low Top Sneaker combines the style of signature canvas with CitySole technology for maximum comfort.
- Robert Graham: When you want to step out and make a statement, the slick leather Supernova sneakers have a bold slash of #WearableArt.
- BOSS: These sporty Low-Top Trainers have a sleek contrast “B” detail and a rubber outsole to complete the look.
- Wilson: The Rush Pro 4.0 is a limited-edition shoe with a one-of-a-kind design crafted by French graffiti artist Hope.
- H&M: These white high-top sneakers in thick cotton borrow a page from the basketball handbook. Plus, they’re cozy, with cork insoles and patterned rubber soles.
- J. Crew Men’s Shop: Inspired by classic court sneakers, the versatile New Balance CT300 has plenty of extra support and cushioning.
The bucket hat is back in style and ready for the fall season.
- J. Crew Men’s Shop: This bucket hat is crafted from cool-weather-friendly corduroy that's been garment-dyed with pops of color.
- Lululemon: The clever reversible hat flips inside out for two completely different looks.
- BOSS: Recrafted from surplus garments, this limited-edition bucket hat is sustainable and useful: It features an adjustable wind cord for a reliable hold.
- H&M: Cool and casual, this bucket comes in a soft wool blend with a wide brim, and a built-in cotton twill sweatband.