Spring at The Shops
The flowers are blooming in Central Park and the iconic fountain is about to make its splash in our Circle. Best of all: fresh looks are debuting at The Shops at Columbus Circle. From pops of color to bold fashion statements, these are our top picks for the season.
Pops of Color
Who says everyone wears black in NYC? For 2022, it’s all about vivid hues that will lift your spirits and remind you that brighter days are here.
- Morgenthal Frederics: With these heart-shaped Cartier frames, you’ll truly see the world through rose-colored glasses.
- Tumi: In a vivid hibiscus shade, the new International Expandable 4 Wheeled Carry-On has another winning factor: It’s made from recycled materials.
- Eileen Fisher: The Delave shirt and coordinating wide leg pants come in a cheerful shade of bright berry and meet the highest standards of environmental impact, made from organic linen and responsibly dyed.
- UNOde50: Studded with multi-colored faceted crystals, the handmade Pinklady necklace goes with everything.
Mini to the Max
Rising hemlines = Rising spirits. This season’s miniskirts and short dresses are a reflection of some very happy vibes.
- Ted Baker London: Skin is in. The A-line Valiat miniskirt in black leather is flirty and fun and can transition from the boardroom to the bar.
- Montmartre: Garden party, anyone? You’ll be ready for the English countryside in this floral micro-mini with a coordinating top in a sheer floral fabric
- Michael Kors: With its botanical pattern, the black Palm Lace Mini Dress can be dressed up or down, depending on your mood.
- J.Crew: It doesn’t get easier and breezier than the Smocked Babydoll Dress in responsibly grown soft cotton jersey.
- H&M: Inspired by cheerleader looks, this short, pleated skirt in stretch twill will have you jumping for joy.
Get ready to stand head and shoulders above the rest of the crowd.
- Stuart Weitzman: There’s nothing more refreshing than a classic Summer Wedge. This suede-and-cork model will never go out of style.
- Michael Kors: It’s a flashback to the days of disco in the snake-embossed five-inch Selena sandal.
- BOSS: Step it up with the Scarlet-Gladiator sandals, which are crafted from Italian leather with a modern twist on an ancient Roman design.
- New York Running Company: With its super soft bed and spring-loaded carbon fiber design, the Hoka Bondi X is made to go the distance.
- Coach: Raise your style quotient with the 1970s-inspired Naomi flatform in woven raffia and smooth leather.
Whether they’re small and versatile, big and bold, or covered with logos, the bags of the season are eye-catchers.
- Lululemon: The All-Night Festival Bag transforms from a crossbody to a fanny pack and is designed to move with you.
- Tumi: Loaded with pockets and compartments, the Ruma Crossbody is part of the travel-friendly Voyageur collection, but perfect for every day.
- Coach: Based on an archival 1970s design, this smooth leather Soft Tabby does double duty: It can be worn over the shoulder or as a crossbody.
- BOSS: Show everyone who is boss in a leopard-print tote emblazoned with the bold BOSS logo.
- Ted Baker London: With its floral pattern, this Parcell cross-body bag is made for spring. Plus, it’s made using responsible leather manufacturing.