Your Summer Shopping List
The season we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived, and it’s time to have fun in the sun. Whether you’re heading off on a weekend beach escape or staying in town for a city staycation, The Shops at Columbus Circle has got you covered. These key pieces — for men and women — will guarantee that you’ll be turning heads all summer long.
Dial up the heat with some coastal-inspired chic.
- Boss: This breezy cotton tie-dye print dress can be worn as a cover-up by the shore or dressed up for a seaside dinner.
- Stuart Weitzman: The Goldie Jelly is inspired by the jellies you wore as a kid, only now they’re all grown up with pearl details.
- Monica Rich Kosann: Talk about the right direction: The Global Compass “Adventure” Charm is accented with white enamel and diamonds.
- J. Crew: Available in a range of bright shades, the hand-knotted Cadiz Tote bag will add a splash of color to your beach wardrobe.
- Ted Baker London: Shield the sun in style with the Brensy straw hat, which is decorated with playful tassel details.
- Coach: These oversized vintage round sunglasses with UV protection lenses prove that bigger truly is better.
Girl About Town
Hot times, summer in the city. Look good on a NYC staycation.
- Ted Baker London: The metallic knit Felissa tank combines comfort and style with a splash of glitz.
- Ted Baker London: Make a glamorous entrance in the Terra, a slinky asymmetric midaxi skirt.
- Stuart Weitzman: Take your look to the next level with the Alex wedge, a metallic-and-raffia platform sandal.
- Swarovski: With its oversized cushion-cut crystal, the Pop Art-inspired Dulcis Pendant is a scene stealer.
- Rebag: Chanel’s quilted Caviar Mini Bag with a woven chain and an iridescent glow makes a statement.
- Diptyque: The Refillable Travel Spray comes in a customizable bottle that you can pop in your bag for an on-the-go refresh.
With this beach outfit, he’ll definitely make a splash.
- J. Crew Men’s Shop: Made from plush terry, this versatile polo can be worn on the beach or at the bar.
- J. Crew Mens Shop: Toss everything into a durable cotton tote with handy pockets to keep your essentials within reach.
- Robert Graham: Emblazoned with a colorful design, this leather Jellyfish Sandal is like a work of art.
- New York Running Company: In lightweight plastic with a no-slip grip, the Circle Gs Sunglasses offer polarized UV protection.
- Lululemon: The insulated Back to Life Sport Bottle keeps your drink cold on the hottest of days.
What to wear in the city that never sleeps? We’ve got the look.
- Boss: This Regular-Fit Shirt in a flex-weave cotton-blend pique will keep you cool and comfortable.
- Boss: At once smart and casual, these Slim-Fit Trousers come in paper-touch cotton with an elasticized waist.
- Ted Baker London: This straw Harcane Panama Hat is a classic look that never goes out of style.
- Coach: With its gold-tone case and leather case, the Preston Watch can be dressed up or down and is water resistant to 99 feet.
- Aveda: The Men Pure-formance grooming clay gives texture and hold for the perfect summer hairstyle.
- Ted Baker London: Stash your essentials in the Ever Striped Flight Bag, which was inspired by carry-ons from the 1960s.
- J. Crew Mens Shop: Crafted in British suede with soft crepe soles, the Camden slip-ons are elegant yet sporty.