Back-to-School Shopping Made Easy
It’s all about cool school days at The Shops at Columbus Circle, which will help you check off your back-to-school shopping list in no time. Whether you’re in elementary or heading into high school, we’ve got all the basics — including clothes, accessories, and gear — to make you an A-plus student.
Wardrobe Staples—For the Little Ones
These key pieces will propel kids to the head of the class.
- H&M: This girls’ hooded cotton twill dress is relaxed and dressed up all at once.
- J. Crew: A classic denim jacket is a must, and this crewcuts model has a hint of stretch for an extra-comfy fit.
- H&M: He’ll look all grown up in a red-and-black button-down flannel shirt.
- J. Crew: These stretch chinos for boys combine two of J. Crew’s most popular styles — a skinny-fit and a slim-fit pant.
- J. Crew: You can’t go wrong with a hoodie like this French terry zip-up from crewcuts.
- Camp: They don’t have to be a city kid to appreciate Camp’s range of “I Love New York” trucker hats.
- J. Crew: With a new pair of Reebok court sneakers, you’ll walk into class feeling like you’re on top of the world.
Wardrobe Staples—For Teens
Here’s some on-trend inspo to get you revved up for fall.
- H&M: H&M stocks a range of shackets (a cross between a shirt and a jacket) in various fabrics and colorways for both guys and girls.
- J. Crew: This perfectly preppy pointelle sweater shell is made from responsible cashmere that protects the animals and the farmers.
- J. Crew: You can’t go wrong with a pair of curvy vintage slim-straight jeans. (And the Perfecting Pockets help give you a streamlined look.)
- J. Crew Mens: This range of varsity-style heritage cotton letter sweaters will have teens dreaming of college days to come.
- Coach: Invest in a buttery soft leather motorcycle jacket — it will rev up your look and it will never go out of style.
- Coach: These leather Lowline Low Top Sneakers are infused with CitySole technology for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Stuart Weitzman: Glam it up with the Ryder Pearl Geo Buckle Bootie, which is embellished with crystals and pearls.
From the best backpacks to the latest lunch boxes, you can stow it all away in style.
- H&M: This woven fabric backpack has an eye-catching printed pattern and reflective details for added visibility.
- Coach: With an inside tech sleeve and pockets for cell phones and more, the Charter Backpack in signature canvas will keep you organized.
- Camp: Complete with rainbow stripes and a cute Camp patch, this Core Canvas Small Green Duffle will make all the other kids jelly.
- J. Crew: In a cheery yellow, this backpack has room for everything — plus handy pockets and a sporty mesh lining.
- Williams-Sonoma: This grab-and-go Stasher Reusable Sandwich Bag is a game changer when it comes to keeping snacks perfectly fresh.
- Whole Foods Market: Decorated with cheetahs, rainbows, and more, the Crocodile Creek bento boxes make lunchtime more fun.
These essential items will help you stay motivated all year long.
- Moleskine: The third generation Smart Pen offers the personal connection of paper, while also transferring all your notes and ideas instantly to digital.
- Paper Source: Keep track of your thoughts and dreams for the future with this cute “Do What You Love” notebook.
- H&M: Who doesn’t need a cell phone upgrade for the new school year? H&M has covers in countless styles and shades.
- Camp: With these Klutz Puffy Stickers, you can decorate all your back-to-school gear and make it your own.
- Moleskine: The Moleskine x Kaweco pens combine nostalgia for the art of writing with the creative possibilities of a beautiful writing instrument.
- Paper Source: Personalize your study space with a rainbow letterboard (or use it in those first-day-of-school photos).
- Tumi: Made from an ultra-durable ballistic nylon, this zippered pouch has plenty of space to hold pens, markers, erasers, and more.